Crusher is a machine used on the surface of the metal fracture or compressed into small bits and pieces of pieces or dense mass materials. The vertical complex crusher developed and designed by our team of highly qualified engineers is used to reduce the size of the coal, charcoal, coke, lime, stone and such kind of materials into smaller sizes, so they can be more easily disposed of or recycled, or to reduce the size of a solid mix of raw materials (as in rock ore), so that pieces of different composition can be differentiated.
Feeder is for storaging the crushed raw material like coal dust, charcoal dust, etc. It is just like the silo. After crushing, the material comes into the feeder temporarily which guarantees enough and adequate amount of material going into the mixer.
On the South, it shares a border with "Rozov kladenetz" dam. The plant has been put into operation on October 17th, 1961 and produces coarse-grained fuel (briquettes) size H - 70/75 mm, D - 91 mm, Wtr (water) - 11%, Qrj (heat capacity) - 4 300 Kcal/kg, Ad (ash content) 20 22%, Str (sulfur) - 3,8%. The briquetting technology in the plant does not use adhesives.
This plant serves for preliminary treatment of raw material (crushing and grinding to dcp 2/35 to 2/80 mm). The stock is transferred from Maritsa East mines: "Troyanovo-1" pit, "Troyanovo-3" pit and Troyanovo-2 pit and is placed into raw coal bunkers via railroad transport.
The main equipment and units in the preliminary works plant consist of: 4 propeller feeders, 2 roll crushers (propeller), 2 hammer crushers for middle-grained crushing, 12 hammer crushers for fine-grained crushing, 21 double shaking sieves, 5 motionless pipe grill installations, dust catching installations, rubberized conveyors, deflectors, etc.
The main equipment and units in the main production plant are: 24 drum dryers with steam parameters - P - 44 ata, T oC - 185 oC, 24 electric filters, 48 briquette presses, 8 hammer crushers, dust catching installations, chain conveyors, worm conveyors, cell wheels, electronic railroad scale for raw coal, etc.
The shop is the place where chippings are transported, cooled and separated from briquettes and the briquettes are truck loaded into railroad carriages or trucks. The main equipment and units in Technological-transporting shop consist of wire cooling conveyors, ranging units, 6 mechanical railroad scales, 1 electronic railroad scale and 2 electronic auto scales to weigh out the ready production, dust catching installations, rubberized conveyors, deflectors and other units.
-The steam supply to briquette production site is also realized from the electricity production site via 4 steam leads and the waste steam is recycled after the drum driers. The laboratory for testing of solid fuels at Brikel EAD exists from 1961, when Briquette plant was put into operation. The laboratory implements testing of lignite, brown, black, anthracite coal, briquettes of lignite coal, coke.
In 1998, a new enriched fuel line getting to electricity production plant has been introduced and established. Its coming into operation gave the possibility to abandon the drying plant of the power plant and brought positive economic effect which was manifested after the integration of "Briquette plant" and TPP "Maritsa - East 1" in the year 2000 which changed their names to "Brikel" EAD.
"Brikel" EAD is the unique briquette production complex in Bulgaria. The briquettes are offered to the clients in bulk condition, and in packages. In the beginning of 2002, by an order of Brikel EAD, the Spanish company ELIA- OBREO designed, manufactured, delivered and assembled a packing machine model E480 with a capacity of 160 sacks per hour. The machine does sifting, dosing, filling and ordering of the sacks on pallets, completely automatically. According to the requirements of the market, the sacks can be with a weight of 25, 20 or 15 kg.
The decision of the construction of a plant of this kind has been given to satisfy the domestic needs with coarse-grained fuel, considering the reserves of young lignite coal which Bulgaria disposes in sufficient quantities.
Mine Academy, town of Friberg - Germany made the full technological analyses of the briquetting capacity of the Maritsa-East coal and the research of proper technology of the process. The project was assigned to a German designer's bureau for industrial engineering, town of Leipzic, Germany.
On October 17th, 1961 the operation of the plant started with production capacities of 600 000 t annual briquette production. In 1969 has been finished the second stage of the civil works and the third one of the erection works. This was the end of the project construction of the plant, which actual production capacities are 1 600 000 t briquettes.
This punching briquetting machine (mechanical stamping briquetting plant) matches with the 45kw main motor connected with inertia wheel. The main motor drives the connecting rod doing reciprocating motion in stamping type. The speedy attack makes the temperature of raw material increases rapidly, fiber becomes soft, volume compresses and density is higher. Compared to other briquetting machine, advantages of wood briquetting plant are significant, such as advanced design, stable structure, high adaptability and efficiency, low cost.
Compared to the Europe briquette making machines, GC-MBP briquette machine has strengthened the pressure of briquetting. The speedy attack makes the temperature of raw material increases rapidly, fiber becomes soft, volume compresses and density is higher.
According to the differences of shape, size, moisture and composition of raw material, density of final briquettes is different. Therefore, quality of raw material is the core element to improve the briquette production efficiency.
This GC-MBP-1000 briquetting machine is mainly used for crushing and briquetting the raw materials, such as crop stalks, grain shell, peanut seedlings, cotton bar, sawdust, saw dust, branch, bark, bamboo power, furfural residue, wood scraps, forest residues and house refuse. Screw Briquette Press for Sale>>
The output fuel briquette is a kind of renewable biological energy source, which can be used for generating electricity, heating and also used as life fuel. To some extent, it may instead of mass of fossil energy.
The main function of feeding machine, also known as belt conveyer with packing augers, is to deliver the dry and kibbling material into the depiler machine. The Separator machine pass the material from feeding machine to two flow boxes by driving lever and packing auger equably. Through the two flow boxes on left and right side, the material accesses into the briquette making machine. In order to delivering the material equably, the longer packing auger delivers the material to the central feeding port connecting with two separate deliver ports, and through the two separate deliver ports, the material is feeding into the main machine by two packing auger.
As the core equipment, the main machine must be forced feed lubrication by CBN310 giant gear pump with 1.5kw motor drive to ensure all moving components are in normal lubrication condition. Please start the oil pump motor before main machine. Because of the locking function of oil pump motor, the main machine can not start without starting oil pump motor.After starting oil pump motor, the main machine can be started. Then check oil pressure indicator firstly to make sure oil pressure is in normal. If it has not reached to the normal oil pressure, 5-10kg/cm (0.5-1mpa), please check flow divider on inlet oil line and bearing.When main machine runs without abnormal vibration and noise and eccentric wheel drives the reciprocating motion of pulley in 280 times per minute, the feeding machine begins to feeding. The raw material gets into the flow box by feeding machine and Separator machine. Then gets into the pressing compartment through packing augers on left and right side of flow box.Under the extruding of the punch chip and drill drift, raw material gets softened with increased temperature and small volume. Through the moulding with throat taper, the product which has been solid and hard is expelled gradually.
The forming of briquette is affected by pressure and temperature. Briquetting machine works relying on momentum of crank block. Under the normal status, crank block extrudes the material in 280 times per minute. The pressure can reached to 300t, and the temperature can reached to 150-200. Therefore, briquetting machine can adapt the raw materials very well.
We receive enquiries in English, Espaol (Spanish), (Russian), Franais (French) and (Arabic) . Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact us!
Charcoal Briquette Plant Introduction Charcoal production line is used to make high quality charcoal for heating, warming, cooking and other industrial use, the whole charcoal production line mainly includes four processes: biomass material crushing, sawdust drying, charcoal briquetting and carbonization. The produced charcoal is featured with high density and good flammability, alternative to firewood and coal.
Charcoal Production Line Features 1. Reasonable design, convenient operation, labor and energy saving. 2. Automatic control of electric heating device, randomly adjust the humidity of materials to ensure the material molding stability, improving work efficiency. 3. The main parts of the machine adopt wear-resistant material with special treatment and heavy-duty design. 4. Applicable to all kinds of biomass raw materials, high production efficiency. 5. Oil-immersed lubrication system ensures a long working life. 6. Increased screw pitch of charcoal briquette press makes contribution to the feeding quantity, thus greatly improving the yield.. 7. Improved structure design of the molding cylinder has greatly reduced the frictional force between charcoal briquette machine and raw materials as well as increased the briquettes density.
Raw Material Requirement of Charcoal Production 1. Raw material: sawdust, wood branches, wood residues, rice husk, peanut shell, corn stalk, bamboo, sunflower shell, cotton stalk, coconut shell, bagasse, corncob, leaves and any other agricultural waste. 2. Raw material size: 3-5mm. 3. Raw material moisture: 8-12%.
Charcoal Briquettes Production Flowchart 1. Material Crushing: put the raw material into crusher and crush into small pieces (diameter is about 3-5mm). We have 3 types of wood crushers respectively designed for different materials. Wood blade crush, wood hammer mill and straw crushing machine.
2. Drying: dry the granular material in the dryer or in the sun, till the moisture is less than 12%. For small scale charcoal briquetting plant, we suggest flash pipe dryer, while for large charcoal plant, the rotary drum dryer is the best choice. 3. Briquetting: briquetting is the most important process for the whole charcoal briquetting plant, our charcoal briquetting machine can meet different needs to of various scale charcoal plant. 4. Carbonization: at last, carbonized the briquette sticks in the carbonization furnace.3 types of carbonization furnace for choice: Self-ignition Carbonization Furnace, Airflow Carbonization Stove and Lifting Carbonizing Furnace.
Top 4 Investment Advantages of Charcoal Production Line 1. Ready-in-hand raw material: in general, rural rice husks, peanut shells, cotton stalks, soybean stalks, corn straws, pressed sugar bagasse, furniture scrap and other materials can be used as charcoal production equipment raw materials. 2. Convenient to select plant site: in order to reduce the transportation cost, save the cost and increase profits, generally built the plant in a radius of about 50 kilometers place where there are sufficient raw materials 3. Expansive market: the produced charcoal or activated carbon charcoal can be used in the fields of industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, catering industry, as well as peoples lives heating, barbecue, etc 4. Easy operation: the operators only need to be trained for 3-5days for skillful operation.
Making briquettes from biomass is a high efficient way to save your energy bill as well as to dispose of biomass waste. As a kind of renewable energy, the biomass briquettes, such as wood briquettes, saw dust briquettes or charcoal briquettes, made by briquetting machine, is widely used both in industry and civil scale for heating as a substitute of conventional fossil fuel coal in particular. Biomass briquettes can be made from wood, sawdust, crop straw, grass, civil waste and animal waste.
A briquette is manufactured by briquetting machine, also known as briquette maker or briquette press But how does a biomass briquetting machines work? Take making wood briquettes for example, under circumstance of high pressure and temperature, the lignin, which is a kind of polymer in the wood, originally working as a support of wood cell wall, will turn to a sort of plastic matter that stick the briquettes together. That is also why any glue, or binder namely is not necessary in briquetting process, and it is also the reason why the outside of a wood briquette is smooth and shinning.
As the above, briquetting is a process that compressing biomass materials into high density solid fuels through high mechanical pressure. Biomass briquettes are generally cylindrical. The cross section can be round, square and hexagon. The biomass briquettes can be used in boiler as a heating source. Besides briquetting machines, we also manufacture auxiliary equipment for turn-key solutions, such aswood chipper, crusher/hammer mill, dryer, briquette machine, cooler, packager and the conveyor connecting each step. If necessary, it needs carbonization device like carbonization furnace to carbonize the wood briquettes into charcoal. Generally speaking, if you want to make a complete briquette production line, youat leastneed a crushing machine, a drying machine and a carbonization stove as the corollary equipments.
Complete biomass briqutete plant is composed by raw material processing (may include crushser/hammer mill, dryer, etc.), conveying, briquetting (biomass briquette machine), packaging, or even carbonizing (charcoal kiln or carbonization furnace if you want to make charcoal briquettes) processes.
Biomass briquettes are now more and morepopular inour daily life. As an example, briquettes are widely used as a biofuel energy for heating industrial boiler, producing electricity from steam in power plants, BBQ and so on. The biomass briquettes are often carbonized into charcoal for easy storage and transportation as well as high combustion rate. Now that we have realized theimportance of development of briquette fuel or pellet fuel, we have to consider one thing that how to make briquettes by the waste materials. The key point is to produce biomass briquette machine with high quality and efficiency. Actually, the briquetting process is a mechanical process which put pressure on the material under a certain temperature in the model. According to different designs of briquette machine, we can divided briquette machines into stamping mechanical briquette machine, screw type briquette machine and hydraulic briquette machine. No matter what kinds and working principles of briquette machines, they can make the lignin content comes out and increase the adhesive ability of particles. Therefore, the small particles combined together stably in the molder. So the lignin content in the biomass material plays an important role during the whole briquetting process. Absolutely, there are still many other factors we have to consider that affect the practical production, like the particle size and moisture content of raw material, temperature control of pelletizing process and the operators experience.
Given that briquetting industry is an overwhelming trend that will continue being hot and will contribute more and more portion in renewable energy marketing, different designs of briquetting machines are rolled out. By and large, two essential kinds of briquette presses can be observed in the market: stamping type briquette press, screw press briquetting machine, and hydraulic briquetting machine, each type has its unique power driven pattern. It interesting those briquetting machines, especially integrated machinery can both make briquettes and pellets. Scientifically speaking, by looking at its working theory, this dual function machine is just an improved type of stamping briquette press. From the view of feedstock that a briquette machine is processing, there are charcoal briquettes maker, wood briquettes maker, paper briquettes maker, even metal briquettes maker.
Catalogue I. The design plan of biomass fuel production line with annual capacity of 30,000T 1.The overview of overall production design 2. Design scale 3. Plan layout 4. Design principles and standards
III. Production process for Biomass fuel with annual capacity of 30,000t 1. Biomass gasification 2. Material crushing 3. Material drying and mixing 4. Compression molding 5. Final product collection, cooling and packing
VI. Quality and after-sales service 1. Assurance measures for quality and safe 1.1. Quality assurance for equipment processing and purchased parts 1.2. Quality assurance for non-standard parts and installation quality 2. Measures of security assurances 3. Security assurance for equipment operation and coordination of ancillary device 4. Service commitments
I. The design plan of biomass fuel production line Biomass briquette fuel is modern clean fuel which is compressed by special equipments in new technology with raw materials like crop straw, peanut shells, sawdust, rice husk, straw,wood chips, tree branches and leaves, hay, organic household waste and so on. This biomass fuel can not only solve basic life energy problem in rural areas, but also replace coal to be used in the traditional coal-fired boiler equipments in urban areas.
Biomass fuel project with annual capacity of 200,000t can reduce 337,000t CO2 emission, 2,280t SO2 emission to protect the environment. Moreover, raw materials of biomass fuel are mainly agricultural wastes which are unlimited materials with wide distribution and low cost. So producing biomass fuel is the typical circular economy project.
1. The overview of overall production design For biomass fuel with annual output of 30,000t, 9.5t biomass fuel per hour, 10 working hours per day and 330 working days in one year just can meet the production demand. The production efficiency of one biomass briquetting machine is 1.2-1.5t/h, and thus 5 biomass briquetting machines should be employed in this production line (note: 4 machines in operation and 1 machine in resting state). One machine is used as the stand-by machine. If other machines fail to work, it can be applied into the production to ensure the requested work in every day can be finished. The size and quantity of other equipment in the charcoal briquette production line should be designed based on this kind of production.
3. Plan layout The whole production line is arranged in the east-west direction, which mainly includes three parts: crushing shop, workshop and final product warehouse. In the case of meeting production requirements, the whole production line should be tidy and concentrated with compact equipment structure. Meanwhile, there should be safe space to ensure equipment maintenance and smooth secure channel.
4. Design principles and standards a. Adopting reliable and mature processing technology and advanced technique to lower operation cost. b. The whole production line should be easy to operate. Especially notice that drying machines you chose should be with less selection operation, high automation and reliable operation. c. Briquetting machines and the bunker should be designed in stereo space to reduce floor space and the project investment.
III. The biomass fuel production process with annual capacity of 30,000t The automatic production line can concertedly finish the complete process from raw material collection & crushing to the final product package under the instruction of Central Control System.
1. Biomass gasification Biomass gasification process is the conversion of solid biomass fuels into a high calorific product gas by the method of pyrolysis and thermal chemical oxidation. This gas also named biomass gas is the mixed gas including hydrogen (H2), carbon monoxide (CO), methane (CH4) and etc.
2. Material crushing Collected materials first are crushed by crushing machine. Then the large particles are grinded into 30-50mm, which is beneficial to compress materials into briquettes. (This procedure can be operated based on customers demands.)
3. Material drying and blending Crushed materials are separately delivered by 4 screw conveyors into 4 drying machines. These dryers can lower material moisture content to 15%-20% to prepare for briquetting. 4 drying machines respectively get heat source from biomass gas provided by 2 gasifiers. The heat source can go into dryers through the hot stove. In dryers, once moisture content of materials meet the requirements, they will fall into the blender. After materials are evenly mixed, they will go into briquetting chamber through the screw conveyor. Fumes in dryers are purified through cyclone dust collector and then go into induced draft fan to be drained.
5. Final product collection, cooling and package After briquetting, biomass briquettes through horizontal belt conveyors and then oblique belt conveyors are delivered into the cooling machine for cooling down to the temperature that meets packaging requirements. Then, by the bucket elevator final products go into the packing machine for package. At last, it is the palletizing machine to get packaged final products into the warehouse. Now the whole production line has been finished.
IV. Electronic, instrument, automatic controlling system 1. Overview of the system This system is a set of mature and economical equipments. The electronic control system is controlled by PLC. Based on the electric current of main motor in briquetting machines, you can adjust the feeding speed to make briquetting in the optimum production. The automatic control system includes drying moisture detection, bunker material level detection, molding temperature indicator and so on.
2. Design basis The instrument is the safe, reliable and economical product. Cables with casing are buried in the underground. The controlling form adopts centralized control and local operating.
VI. Quality and after-sale service 1. Assurance measures for quality and safe 1.1 Quality assurance for equipment processing and purchased parts a. For processing machine , production leader, designer and quality director are all responsible for supervision and inspection of the manufacturing. After finishing machine manufacturing, factory inspectors should do a comprehensive inspection of products. Qualified products allow ex-factory. b. Purchased parts are all from manufacturers with strict quality assurance system. 1.2. Quality assurance for non-standard parts and installation quality a. Material control: for the purchase of applied materials, electrode and etc., there must be factory certification and material inspection sheet to ensure the quality of materials. b. Quality director and installation leader should be responsible for the quality and installation of non-standard parts, and also keep regular supervision and inspection.
2. Measures of security assurances 2.1. One professional and responsible safe inspector should specialize in the whole production line. 2.2 Equipped with right quantity of fire extinguishers. The safe inspector is also responsible for the distribution and check of fire extinguishers. 2.3. There should be 2 small fire fighting trucks: one for the material site and the other for the workshop.
3. Security assurance for equipment operation and coordination of ancillary device 3.1. Equipment that pass machine inspection and machine tests can leave the factory. 3.2. Equipment that need to be installed should pass field tests, then can be installed.
4. Service commitment 4.1. Properties of goods should be in accord with what introduced in the contract. Ensure that machines can work properly after installation and debugging. 4.2. Starting from the date of buyers acceptance of products, Three Guarantees for product quality in one year (except for wearing part and human factors). 4.3 Provide customers with theoretical and practical training to master equipment operation and obtain ability on solving injury accidents.
VII. Fireproofing and fire-fighting measures in the production line In order to ensure production & personal security and prevent fire accidents in crushing place, production line and bunker, there are effective fire prevention measures for different production places. 1. Fireproofing and fire-fighting measures for production line 1.1. This production plant is inflammable place. For safe production, production design, installation and acceptance tests should follow there requirements: 1.2. Each floor should be equipped with fire extinguishers. 1.3. Strict regulations against fire. 1.4. The grounding resistor4