Files units are centimeters and all models are accurately scaled to represent real-life object's dimensions. Our models come as a single editable mesh or poly object (or as group for rigged models or where displace modifier has been used) properly named and positioned in the center of coordinate system. No lights, cameras and render/scene setup are included unless otherwise stated in the particular models description.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a split license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
Ourmissionis to provide consultative sales and life-cycle services that enhances the advanced product, providing users with unique and practical manufacturing solutions that empowers their business.Our customer centricvalues, conducted honestly and always with integrity are key drivers in our business past, present and future.DELO Machines Tools Limited are environmental mindful and socially sustainable.
Advanced CFC 3D PrintersAdditive Manufacturing technology with parameterized OEM or OPEN materials to produce functional components 30x STRONGER then plastic, 7x LIGHTER than steel and 2x STRONGER than aluminium.
Advanced FFF 3D PrintersIndustrial Additive Manufacturing technology for 24/7 operation with vast OEM materials for optimum operation, or OPEN materials for design flexibility. Produce functional components at the lowest cost-per-part.
Low-Cost-High-Performance FFF 3D Printersmanufactured using industrial components and 24-7-65 applications such as water-cooled, precision linear guides and dual-printing for functional part manufacturing.
DELO Machine Tools are an OPEN Integrator.For 25 years deloMT engineers have conceptualized, designed to standards, implemented and iterated specialist machinery and automation for the Automotive, Aerospace & Production Technology Industries.
Robotic and or cartesian hardware and software solutions for additive manufacturing, machining, positioning and placing applications. Our full conceptualization, design and engineering is iterated with customer needs at the forefront. Deliveries, installation and acceptance processes tailored to meet the most demanding of applications.