On left is ashowing of the standard gyratory with straight concaves is a section through any vertical, radial plane in the crushing chamber of one of the intermediate sizes of the crusher. In order to understand the crushing action in such a chamber it is helpful to consider the process as though each step took place in an orderly, and ideal fashion. It is hardly necessary to add that the action never does take place in just that fashion; nevertheless the concept is fundamentally a correct one, and the average performance of the crusher follows the pattern so closely that it is possible to predict, within surprisingly close limits; what any particular design of crusher will do.
Letsstart out by visualizing the crushing chamber filled with a tractable material which will act just the way we want it to, with a head of material (choke-feed) above the receiving opening so that no unsurge of load will occur during the closing stroke of the crusher head. Now, consider any horizontal plane through this body of material as, for example, the plane at the receiving opening, represented by line O in the diagram. The crusher head is at the moment in the close-side position.
As the head recedes on its opening stroke, the body of material moves downward; until, at the end of the stroke, the plane has moved to position 1. Note that the length of line 1 from concave to open-side head position, is the same as that of line O from concave to close-side head position. On the next closing stroke line 1 is compressed by the amount of the bead movement at that level, and on the next opening stroke it moves down to position 2 and so on flown through the chamber, until it becomes short enough to pass through the open-side discharge setting.
We can just as readily visualize the process as being the movement of the trapezoidal areas enclosed by each adjacent pair of horizontal lines and the two crushing faces. Better still, we can consider it as the movement of annular volumes whose cross-sections are the areas just mentioned. This latter conception is essential in visualizing the action of non-choking concaves and crushing chambers.
In the diagram, the broken line through the centre of the crushing chamber is the line-of-mean-diameters of the compacted areas. When the profiles of both crushing facts are straight lines, as in the case under consideration, this mean-diameter line is also straight, and its slope depends upon the relative tapers of the head and concaves. When the line approximately parallels the centre-line of the crusher, which is also the case for the diagram we are examining, the theoretical action closely approximates that of the jaw crusher of similar cross-sectional proportions. Practically, however, the gyratory will have some advantage over the jaw, as regards freedom from choking, because the spider arms of the gyratory pre-vent a complete filling of the crushing chamber at the top. When the line slopes away from the crusher centre-line at its lower end the characteristics change quite definitely in favour of the gyratory, as will be seen.
A variable effort is required between the top and bottom of the chamber to crush particles. This may be understood by comparing the mantle and concaves to a nutcracker. Imagine the spider as the nutcrackers fulcrum point, and your hand as applying power similar to that applied by the eccentric at the base of the main-shaft. The closer to the fulcrum point that the nut is initially cracked, the less power you have to apply with your hand. In the same manner the crushing effort, and demand for power, becomes greater as the centre of gravity of the rock mass moves downward in the crusher.
Gyratory Crushers are heavy-duty machines run in open circuit (sometimes in conjunction with scalping screens or grizzlies). They handle dry run-of-mine feed material as large as 1 m. There are two main types of primary crushers-gyratory crushers and jaw crushers. Gyratory crushers are the most common for new operations.
Secondary crushers are lighter-duty and include cone crushers, roll crushers, and impact crushers. Generally, the feed to these machines will be less than 15 cm, and secondary crushing is usually done on dry feed. Cone crushers are similar to gyratory crushers, but differ in that the shorter spindle of the cone is not suspended but is supported from below by a universal bearing. Also, the bowl does not flare as in a gyratory crusher. Cone crushers are generally the preferred type of secondary crusher because of their high reduction ratios and low wear rates. However, impact crushers are used successfully for relatively nonabrasive materials such as coal and limestone. Frequently, size reduction with secondary crushers is accomplished in closed circuit with vibrating screens for size separation.
The gyratory crusher is used as a primary and secondary stage crusher. The cone crusher is used as a secondary, tertiary, and quaternary crusher. The action of a typical gyratory-type crusher is illustrated above. In gyratory crushers the crushing process comprises reduction by compression between two confining faces and a subsequent freeing movement during which the material settles by gravity until it is caught and subjected to further compression and again released. The particles are subjected to maximum breaking forces when they are on the side with the minimum gape.
Gyratory crushers work on a similar principle to jaw crushers but have a circular gap. Rock is compressed between a static conical bowl and a concave mantle which oscillates about the central axis. These are generally designed for primary crushing in large-scale rock crushing applications up to 6000 t/h. Typically a mining haul truck will empty its load into the gyratory crusher and reduce the feed with a top-size of up to a few meters down to below around 250 mm.
Stone crusher machine divides into a mining crusher and a medical crusher. The mining crusher equipment divides into jaw crusher, gyratory crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, hammer crushers, roller crushing, mobile crusher, etc. according to the principle of crushing. Jaw crusher for sale
Gyratory crusher is a new type of crusher which can replace fine jaw crusher or cone crusher. The gyratory crushing equipment has a bright future in the mineral processing market. Its working part is a high-speed rotary crushing roller, which is coupled with a pair of curved crushing plates arranged symmetrically on the left and the right to form two optimal crushing cavities for the pliers. Under the action of the eccentricity of the main shaft, the crushing roller makes a transverse rotary motion. And make it produce strong cyclic extrusion pressure, continuous progressive on the two crushing cavities of the material alternately broken. Then the product from the two discharge mouth constantly discharge.
The primary gyratory crusher breaks the material by feeding mouth into the two rollers between the extrusion crushing, finished materials naturally fall. In case of too hard or can not be broken, the roller crusher by hydraulic cylinder or the role of the spring can automatically retreat. So that the gap between the rollers increase, too hard or can not break down, so as to protect the machine from damage. The opposite two rollers have a certain gap, change the gap, you can control the product maximum discharge granularity. Rotary crusher is the use of a pair of opposite rotation of the round roll. Four-roll crusher is the use of two pairs of opposite rotation of the round roll crushing operations.
JXSC tooth roller crusher mainly uses the special wear-resistant tooth roller high speed rotation to crack the material (the traditional tooth roller crusher uses the low speed extrusion crushing) , has formed the high productivity mechanism. The roller crusher with saw teeth on the surface of both rollers mainly plays the role of cracking and tearing, and also has the role of crushing, grinding and crushing. The broken teeth arranges in a spiral shape. The small particles in the feed are easily discharged through the gap between the broken rollers. The big pieces are broken by the shearing and tensile force of the teeth. The situation that the material is broken without control in the traditional crusher is improved.
The good effect of fine crushing 1. There are cracks and other weak spots or defects in almost any particle. The double-cavity gyratory crushing, because of the multi-directional pressure on the material, under the interaction of multi-layer material, makes the material easier to be broken from the defect. Then it can obtain high crushing rate and produce more fine-grained products. 2. Due to Lamination crushing, even with a larger outlet, a finer product and a finer product size distribution can be obtained. 3. The high-frequency swing crushing roller can break the material more times than the traditional crusher in the crushing chamber, so the size of the discharging material is a greatly reduce. The production practice shows that when the size of the feed is 80 mm, the content of 12 mm can reach 80 %, and the content of 6 mm can reach 50%.
1. Double-chamber gyratory crusher is a crusher machine that continues working with a double-chamber. The crusher equipment changes the discontinuous working mode of single chamber of jaw crusher. 2. The characterize is that producing more fine products under the condition of larger discharge port. Under the premise of ensuring fine products, the larger discharge port can obviously have more processing capacity.
Small work vibration Gyratory crusher has no supporting structure of the elbow plate. The crushing roller works in a balanced rotary state. So the vibration is small and the noise is low. It can work smoothly on the steel frame without foundation.
1. When double cavity rotary crusher machine crushing materials, the roller swing movement. The crushing force mainly occurs near the eccentric position of the crushing roller, forming high power density crushing. Then forming the crushing process with the circular movement of the eccentric position of the crushing roller. Because the crushing force concentrates on a small amount of material in a section of the crushing chamber, the crushing force uses in the operation is smaller and the energy utilization rate is high. Therefore, it has obvious energy-saving effect. 2. The crushing machine continuous working, which can make full use of the output energy of the driving motor. And it can make use of the strong kinetic energy of debris splashing produced in the process of rock crushing to carry out the re-crushing of the adjacent rocks. Repurposing the secondary energy. 3. As fully utilize the energy, the production practice has proved that the electricity consumption per ton of ore processing is generally 0.5 degrees.
1. The double chamber rotary crusher works smoothly on the steel frame without foundation. Then civil construction is easier and installation is more convenient. 2. The crusher machine parts are all used expansion sleeve connection. So it is very convenient to disassemble and assemble, repeated disassembly will not affect the assembly accuracy of the machine. 3. Easy adjustment of discharge opening and simple structure. 4. Only use grease lubrication, management, and maintenance of convenient, low cost.
1. The two cone shapes of the gyratory crusher are steeply inclined. The movable cone is upright, and the fixed cone is an inverted truncated cone which in order to increase the need for feeding ore. Nevertheless, cone crusher has two cone shapes, which are gently inclined, vertical frustum cone. There is a certain length of parallel ore crushing area (parallel belt) between the two cones which in order to control the requirement of mineral product granularity. Because of the medium and fine crusher, and coarse crusher different. It is to crush product quality and production capacity as the primary consideration.
4. The gyratory stone crusher changes the size of the ore discharge port is using to adjust the rise or fall of movable cone. Cone crushers adjust the height of the fixed cone to realize theadjust of the width of the ore discharge mouth.
Jiangxi Shicheng stone crusher manufacturer is a new and high-tech factory specialized in R&D and manufacturing crushing lines, beneficial equipment,sand-making machinery and grinding plants. Read More